Coral Gables Demolition Auction-PGT Doors & WindowS Miami, FL
Mar 03 - Mar 03, 2018
-Friday 2nd 10 AM- 5PM
Saturday March 3rd 11:00 AM Preview 9:30 AM
Preview Friday March 2nd 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
4725 SW 80th St. Miami , FL 33143(Coral Gables)
PGT IMPACT DOORS & WINDOW
- 60 X 80 FRENCH DOOR
- 60 X 80 FRENCH DOOR WITH PHANTON BUILT IN SCREEN DOOR
- 32 X 80 SINGLE DOOR WITH BUILT IN BAHAMA SHUTTER
- 72 X 80 FRENCH DOOR WITH (2) 14"X 80" SIDE LITES WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS & RETRACTABLE DOUBLE SCREENS
- 72 X 80 FRENCH DOOR WITH 2 12" X 80" SIDE LITE PLUS (1)96" X 20" SIDE LITE PLUS DOUBLE BUILT IN RETRACTABLE SCREEN DOORS
- SAME AS #5
- SAME AS #5
- 72 X 80 FRENCH DOOR WITH 2 36" X 80" SIDE LITES WITH RETRACTABLE SCREEN DOORS
- 72 X 80 FRENCH DOOR
- 72 X 80 FRENCH DOOR
11. 72 X 80 DOUBLE ENTRANCE FRONT DOOR WITH ETCHED BIRD SCENE , EMTEK DESIGNER HARDWARE, ENDURA SECURITY LOCKING MECHANISM AND DOUBLE RETRACTABLE SCREEN DOORS.
12. 32 X 80 SINGLE EXTERIOR DOOR WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS.
13. 60 X 80 FRENCH DOOR WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
PGT WINDOW SINGLE HUNG
- 37X50 LOT #14
- 27X50 LOT #15
- 37X50 LOT #16
- 37X50 LOT #17
- 19X38 LOT #18 BATHROOM FROSTED
- 53X50 LOT #19
- 53X50 LOT #20 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTER
- 37X50 LOT #21 BAY WINDOW SINGLE HUNG
37X50 LOT #24 SOLID PANE BAY WINDOW
37X50 LOT #25 SOLID PANE BAY WINDOW
37X50 LOT #26 SOLID PANE BAY WINDOW
37X50 LOT #27 SOLID PANE BAY WINDOW
37X50 LOT #22 SINGLE HUNG BAY WINDOW
9. 37X63 LOT #28 SINGLE HUNG LIVING ROOM
37X63 LOT #29 SINGLE HUNG LIVING ROOM
48X63 LOT #30 SOLID PANE LIVING ROOM
48X63 LOT #31 SOLID PANE LIVING ROOM
37X63 LOT #32 SINGLE HUNG LIVING ROOM
37X63 LOT #33 SINGLE HUNG LIVING ROOM
10. 73X50 LOT #34 DOUBLE SINGLE HUNG
11. 37X50 LOT #35 SINGLE HUNG
12. 73X50 LOT #36 DOUBLE SING HUNG
13. 37X50 LOT #37 SINGLE HUNG
14. 37X50 LOT #38 SINGLE HUNG
15. 37X50 LOT #39 SINGLE HUNG WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
16. 26X371/2 LOT #40 WITH BLINDS
17. 37X50 LOT #41 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
18. 37X50 LOT #42 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
19. 73X50 LOT #43 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
20. 37X50 LOT #44
21. 73X50 LOT #45
22. 37X50 LOT #46 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
23. 37X50 LOT #47 WITH BAHAMA SHUTTERS
ALSO AVAILABE 4 AC'S 2 1/2 TON - 5 TON
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions/ Personal & Property Risk
Persons attending preview, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person/property and specifically release the Auctioneer and Auction Company from any claims arising from attendance of said auction.
To bid on and item up for auction, potential bidders will be required to register with the auction company. Registration requires a $100 cash refundable deposit (unless otherwise indicated), valid driver’s license/State ID & Phone number are also required.
A buyer’s premium of 18% will be applicable to all credit card purchases at this auction. A 3% discount will be applied for payment of full invoice amount in cash.
Sales Tax will be charged in accordance with state laws. Dealers must provide current certificate of resale, signed and dated at the time payment, to be considered exempt from taxation.
All sales are final. Items are sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition. Inspection of merchandise sold is to be the sole responsibility of the buyer. All information, whether oral or written, as derived from sources believed to be correct are not guaranteed.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels in the best interest of the seller and to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments are not in the best interest of the seller. The Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw any items from the auction prior to the sale. In case of a disputed bid the decision of the auctioneer shall be final.
All items must be paid in full on the day of sale and prior to removal of merchandise. At the sole discretion of the auction company a deposit equal to 25% of the bidder’s outstanding purchases may be required during the process to secure items purchased.
Merchandise must be removed from premises within 48 hours from the commencement of the auction or within an allotted time as determined by the Auctioneer. Failure to remove merchandise within time specified will result in a forfeiture of all monies received. Such forfeiture(s) shall constitutes a breach of contract and all purchasers shall remain liable and at risk for any loss, expenses and damages arising from said defaults. Items not paid for in full or not removed within time specified herein may be resold at public or private sale, or disposed of in any manner deemed to be best interest of the seller, without further notice or compensation to the purchaser.
No Claims will be allowed once goods are removed from premise. Buyer does hereby waive the right to trial by jury to any action litigation that arises in connection with this Auction contract or the auction itself. Disputes arising under this contract will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida.
BIDDERS AND OTHERS ATTENDING THIS AUCTION AGREE THAT THEY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND HEREBY.